top command in oracle
hi! i want to know about the top command used in oracle , Please if some body can send relevant information then i will be highly obliged
Leave a comment...
- 7 Comments
What you mean by top command ? Is there any relevance for this question.#1; Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:31:00 GMT
- Top command? That'd be Larry :)
Cheers, APC#2; Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:32:00 GMT
- Click on search#3; Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:33:00 GMT
- Are you asking in reference with the TOP command available in SQL Server?#4; Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:34:00 GMT
- APC, I think you made my afternoon... That was pretty funny.#5; Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:35:00 GMT
- Past few days I am getting crazy by reading question on this form. Someone recently asked that, apart from dedicated and shared mode, there is another type of mode database available in oracle. It really drives me crazy and now, someone ask TOP.
Whoever asking question, should be more clear about his doubt. They simple ask short question and expect optimal answer. And the topic prolongs by asking what is your OS, what is your oracle version, when you are getting this error and etct. stuff.
The one who is asking question, he should first be clear in his doubts, and search or google for an answer and still he has doubt, he can express all his doubts. In this way, one can learn manything.
Jaffar#6; Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:36:00 GMT
- >> The one who is asking question, he should first be clear in his doubts, and search or google for an answer and still he has doubt,
>> he can express all his doubts. In this way, one can learn manything.
In short he should learn How To Ask Questions The Smart Way.
Cheers, APC#7; Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:37:00 GMT