Tags: align, code, columni, database, embed, field, html, mysql, numeric, oracle, query, queryselect, sql, totals
Right align numeric field in query
How do i embed the html code in the query to right align a query column?I tried this queryselect '' || totals || '' as Totals from mytableThe result is comes as red color but the text is not right aligned.
Leave a comment...
- 5 Comments
- select '' || totals || '' as Totals#1; Sun, 24 Feb 2008 00:54:00 GMT
- sorry guys... the html code is eaten up...how do i post the query with html coding?#2; Sun, 24 Feb 2008 00:55:00 GMT
- You have to replace < by & lt; -> remove the space between & and lt;
BTW, why not use the "Column Alignment" property of a report column?
My APEX Blog: http://inside-apex.blogspot.com
The ApexLib Framework: http://apexlib.sourceforge.net
The APEX Builder Plugin: http://sourceforge.net/projects/apexplugin/#3; Sun, 24 Feb 2008 00:56:00 GMT
- This is my query select '<span style="color:red;text-align:right;" >' || totals || '' as TotalsAs for Patrick's suggestion, I can't because all my queries are dynamic#4; Sun, 24 Feb 2008 00:57:00 GMT
- I changed SPAN to DIV and this solved the problem#5; Sun, 24 Feb 2008 00:58:00 GMT